Uninstall Test DPC : Hello guys, today I’m going to tell you how to uninstall Test DPC application from your Android device so once again welcome to my site. Test DPC is an Android application used to bypass or remove FRP from your device.
How to uninstall Test DPC
Removing or bypassing FRP manually is very risky, tough and time taking so I recommend you to use this app instead. I have already told every step to remove or bypass FRP of any android device in my last few articles so go and read them. I’m going to tell you 2 methods to uninstall Test DPC so you can any of them because both are working properly.
- Step 1: Open settings on your android device.
- Step 2: Now open Apps and notifications.
- Step 3: Now click on all apps and find Test DPC.
- Step 4: Now click on Test DPC to open its settings.
- Step 5: Here you will see an option to uninstall it, simply click on uninstall and Test DPC app will be uninstalled automatically in a few seconds.
Note: All steps given above are the same for android Oreo, for other versions Steps will be same but navigation may be changed so find these options and in settings and do as given above.
- Step 1: Open app drawer on your device and find Download Test DPC.
- Step 2: Now long press on Test DPC icon and you will see 2 options here, first one will be app info and another will be to uninstall. Simply click on uninstall and within few seconds Test, DPC will be uninstalled automatically.
- Step 3: If your android version is kit Kat or lollipop then you will have to long press on Test DPC icon and drag it to the top left side where you will see uninstall option. Simply drag the icon to uninstall and drop it where your app will be uninstalled automatically.