Test DPC Not working : The app Test DPC is a sample device policy controller which is used with “Android for Work”. This app helps developers to see how their apps would behave in a managed context within a managed profile or the device owner.
Test DPC Not working
A user can create a desired profile, Enable work apps, set restrictions for apps, manage security policies, etc. But we have recently found many of the problems which were like Test DPC Not Working sometimes.
One of the problems faced by the users while using Test DPC is “This app is not an admin”
- You’ll have to follow these steps after Downloading Test DPC and install.
- Make Test DPC an administrator in your device with the help of your device’s Settings > Security Screen.
- Run the given adb command to make Test DPC a Device Owner: adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.afwsamples.testdpc/.DeviceAdminReceiver
- And now Launch the Test DPC and Configure the policies as you desire.
If the application Test DCP crashes continuously on your smartphone then follow the steps given below to avoid those crashes.
- Try to uninstall the unwanted applications from your Android phone or clear data of the apps which you don’t use often because less storage can also cause such problems because free space is needed for the better performance of the phone.
- Try to keep your RAM free as much as possible because free RAM is very necessary for the app to run smoothly and work perfectly.
If the application is Lagging and some commands are not working
- Try clearing the cache data of the application because too much of cache data can sometimes cause problems like this, for clearing cache go to setting>storage>select TEST DPC App>Clear cache data.
- If this method is not working try reinstalling the app again, this will fix the problem most of the times.