Test DPC this device is locked by factory reset : Hello guys, once again welcome to my site and today I’m here with a solution to a problem faced by some users of Test DPC. A few users have complained that Test DPC is showing an error of this device is locked by a factory reset.
Test DPC this device is locked by factory reset
If you don’t know what is test DPC then it is an android application which is used to bypass or remove FRP. Test DPC this device is locked by factory reset As removing FRP manually is very risky and time taking so developers of Test DPC made it to easily remove or bypass FRP. There are many more benefits of Test DPC that I have discussed in our last articles so go and read them.
There are two methods to fix error this device is locked by factory reset so you can try any of them as both are working properly:
- Step 1: First of all open any browser and search test DPC apk on Google.
- Step 2: Now you will see many results simply download its apk from any of them.
- Step 3: Now go to downloaded apk of Test DPC and click on it to install it. Make sure that you have enabled installation from unknown sources. Test DPC this device is locked by factory reset Now Test DPC will be installed automatically.
- Step 4: Open app and select set up a manual profile and now click on next.
- Step 5: Now click finish and press power key two times.
- Step 6: Now drag the screen from a side and open settings by tapping on its icon.
- Step 7: Now enable developer option and OEM unlock and then do a factory reset.
- Step 1: Test DPC this device is locked by factory reset Download Test DPC app same given in the above method.
- Step 2: Now open Test DPC and select Device owner.
- Step 3: Now tap on next and encrypt the phone.
- Step 4: Now reboot your device and set up your phone and do this step for 2-3 times.
- Step 5: Now enable developer option and OEM unlock then do a factory reset.