How to use Test DPC to bypass FRP : Hello guys, Bypassing FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is really a tough task if you are doing it manually it’s not a piece of cake. How to use Test DPC to bypass FRP But if you want to bypass FRP in simple steps then you are at right place because here.
How to use Test DPC to bypass FRP
I’m going to tell you how to bypass FRP using Test DPC so once again welcome to my site. Bypassing FRP manually is a tough task as well as risky so follow this article carefully because I’m going to tell you the simplest and easiest way to bypass FRP.
How to Bypass FRP using Test DPC?
- Step 1: First of all open any browser and open Google.
- Step 2: Now search Test DPC and download the latest version of it.
- Step 3: Now go to settings>> security>> apps>> enable installation from unknown sources from here.
- Step 4: Now go to downloaded apk of Test DPC and click on it to install it, now wait for complete installation.
- Step5: Now open Test DPC app and select Setup Regulated Profile and then click on the next button to proceed.
- Step 6: Now click on finish.
- Step 7: Now click on power key to jolt the screen and then click afresh.
- Step 8: Now click on system icon to open the select setting.
- Step 9: Now you are almost done only a few steps are left, now you have to enable developer mode. If you don’t know how to enable developer mode then go to settings>> System>> About Phone>> and now tap on build no. How to use Test DPC to bypass FRP seven times. And once you have enabled developer mode you will be able to see developer option here.
- Step 10: Now you will see OEM unlocking, simply enable it by clicking on the checkbox next to it. Now finish the factory reset of your device and all done.