Test DPC lets you test remote Android apps with custom settings. This is called Device Policy controlling and Test DPC is best Device Policy controller for Android. If you are an Android developer, install Test DPC to test the performance your remote apps.
Test DPC performs best when installed on Android 2.3 and higher.
Root Required: NO
What is Test DPC?
Test DPC is a device policy controller designed especially for Android app developers. By using Test DPC App, you can test your android app in a given set of policies and conditions. This will help in observing and determining the behaviour of your app under different conditions. Usually, Android developers need testing tools to check the compatibility of Android app. Test DPC is the best tool to test apps and APK files directly on your Android device. Download Test DPC APK from below and start testing your Android applications. You can also root your devices using Root Explorer Pro and get more control of your remote device policies.
Test DPC is best suitable for:
- EMMs (Enterprise Mobility Management)
- ISVs (Independent Software Vendor)
- OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Test DPC is compatible with devices running Android 5.0 and higher. As many applications being developed these days are for higher versions of Android, Test DPC has custom policies that are applicable for only devices running Android 5.0 and higher. Test DPC app download is also compatible with Android 7.0 and 8.0. Test DPC will help you test your Android devices even if you are a beginner or a Pro.
Test DPC is designed and developed by Sample developer. It is free to use and easy to install. Download Test DPC today!
- Mass test Android apps for business within a given set of policies.
- Create a custom profile with Organisation name, colours, widgets and cross profile.
- Manage app restrictions. Also create restrictions for each custom app on Android.
- Control Data usage and observe data usage of other apps in profile.
- Use and existing profile or create a new managed profile.
- Policy management control for every profile. (Accessibility, Hide/unhide apps etc.)
|Requires||Android 5.0 and higher|
|Target||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
How to use Test DPC?
As Test DPC is a developer tool, it is available to download on Google Play Store. If you have any problems running Play Store on Android, you can download Test DPC APK latest version from below and install directly on your Android mobile. Test DPC is compatible with the following operating systems.
- Android 5.0 and higher
- Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
Download the latest version of Test DPC APK 4.0.5 here and install it on your mobile. If you a Gmail account connected to your device, you can download it directly from Google Play Store for free. Please make sure that your mobile has at least 1GB of RAM and runs Android 5.0 and higher.
How to install?
Installing Test DPC on Android is very easy and will be finished in a few steps. There are 2 methods by which you can install Test DPC on your Android device. One method is by downloading and installing through Google Play Store, another method is by installing via APK file. Learn both methods below.
Install Test DPC with Google Play store
- To install, you must connect your Gmail account to your Android device.
- To download from Play Store, click here.
- Click ‘Accept’ for permissions and wait for a few minutes.
- Test DPC will be installed via Play Store.
Install with Test DPC APK file
- Download Test DPC.
- After downloading, go to mobile menu>Settings>Security.
- In security, search for ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources’ option.
- Tick the box beside to enable it.
- Now you can install any APK file on your device.
- Go to your downloads folder and click on Test DPC APK latest version file to install.
Is Test DPC free?
Yes, the application is free to download and install on both Google play Store and as APK file. However, don’t use the app for illegal purposes.
Does Test DPC affect WiFi?
No. Test DPC can only create Device policies and control them to an extent like Settings, Preferences etc. It does not interfere with WiFi connections. However, you can test the WPS security protocol of your device with WPS Connect APK and protect your WiFi connection.
How to use Test DPC?
You can use the application by creating an admin channel with a specific set of instructions and testing your demo apps on it. You can create unlimited number of channels for each of your demo app.
Is it available for Android Nougat?
Yes. Test DPC is a modern app and works only on Android mobiles running Android 5.0 and higher. This means the app is compatible with Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo 8.0 versions.
How to download Test DPC on iPhone/iOS?
Sorry, but the app is only limited to testing remote Android apps on Android devices only. You can use Test DPC on your MacBook by installing BlueStacks 2.0 emulator.
What’s the latest version of Test DPC?
v4.0.5 is the latest version of the app if we download via APK file. If you install Test DPC through Google Play Store, you will get v4.0.5 app. Both the versions have the same features.
Is is compatible with Motorola?
Yes. Test DPC is compatible with almost all the Android devices like Motorola, Lenovo, One Plus, Samsung etc.
How to report?
If you have any issues with app, please leave your opinions on our contact form. Please leave your e-mail and we will respond within 24 hours.